CrossLites Scholarship Contest
- The CrossLites Scholarship Contest is open to High School, College, and Graduate School students. As an applicant you will write a reflective essay (400-600 words) based on one of Dr. Parker’s quotes or messages. Applicants will be competing against students of their level. You may enter only one essay per application a year, into the contest.
- There are no minimum GPA or test score requirements in order to qualify for the scholarship contest. Any student that is currently enrolled in a high school, college, or graduate school may apply.
- Review your completed essay before submitting, including checking for typos, misspellings, and other grammatical errors. Essays must be between 400 and 600 words in length.
- If picked as a top 20 finalist, you must provide an official transcript. Failure to provide an official transcript, that shows current enrollment, will disqualify you from the contest – no exceptions.
- The judges will review each essay and pick the top 20 from each level to be posted on CrossLites.com. Applicants then have the opportunity to invite others to view their essay and to vote for them. The number of votes and shares make up a large portion of the applicant’s total score. When the voting period has ended, the winner will be chosen.
By clicking on the visit tab, you will leave $HEF (CIA’s Scholarship Website). This third-party link has been provided for informative purposes.
- Varies $150 - $4,000