This award is open to students at any campus who meet the following qualifications:
- Are passionate and creative Baking and Pastry students
- In the Associate Degree program for Baking and Pastry
- Strong preference for students from Texas or California
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- And filed the FAFSA to demonstrate financial need.
Check out this donor’s profile page
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a minimum 500-word essay answering the question: Why do you agree with SusieCakes' philosophy, "Cakes are the hallmarks of celebration, and we feel privileged to be a part of life's special moments."
- Would you describe your primary focus of study at the CIA culinary or baking and pastry?